Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My view from here...

We've been busy. Not busy busy----just life busy. Work busy. Family busy. Friends busy. Busy. And to be honest I just haven't had any strong urge to blog, because even though we've been busy, I'm not sure it's even blog worthy! So I'm going to post my random photos as an attempt to let you know I'm still here! I've been reading all your blogs, but haven't been the best at commenting {sigh}. I'm going to try and get better at that! Here is what we've been up to, courtesy of iPhone pictures :-)



We've been growing! I feel like A has gotten so BIG in the last few weeks!






We've been practicing 'driving'.... Just call us B. Spears :) {don't worry, this is only in the parking lot at our apartments!}







We've been swimming! So thankful for a pool on these super hot Texas days!
















We've been baby lovin'






And Ava lovin' :-)
I hope y'all are enjoying life and the beginning if summer as much as we are!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like y'all have had fun! :) Glad you are getting good Ava and baby time!!!

Jax said...

Whoa.. all those chinese characters are overwhelming.. haha.. I LOVE the pic of her in the fun swim floaties.. so adorable! haha! I wish my pigtails were that cute when I was little. They werent. Just sayin. At all. hahahha!