Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 22, 2010

the pumpkin patch...

our first trip to the pumpkin patch with each of our kiddos!  ava is such a big kid now, and wasn't all that excited.  preston just wanted to eat the pumpkins, and loved putting his bare feet in the grass.  precious kiddos. precious memories. perfect day.

Pumpkin Patch 2010

boo bear

little model ;)

the sweetest cankles i have ever seen!



p.r.e.


sarah and baby boy.

me and baby girl.




love love love this one.


3 comments:

Jax said...

I dunno if I'm ready for the babies yet, but I can tell you I'm ready take them to the pumpkin patch! I just LOVE kids at the pumpkin patch! So freaking adorable!!!! Great pics!

Meredith said...

Your daughter's Toms shoes actually made me squeal (and I'm not a squealer)!! You guys are so cute. Glad you had fun!

Holly said...

Cute pictures!