Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

day 1. your biggest accomplishment...

i know that it may seem a little cliche. but its so true. my biggest accomplishment hands down is my daughter. there is nothing better than knowing that i have her to love every day for the rest of my life. there is nothing better then hearing her laughter, seeing her smile, and watching her grow.  is it hard being a mom? absolutely. do i make mistakes? everyday. do i constantly worry and question my mothering abilities? yes. but it is all totally, completely, undoubtably worth it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally agree - my Ava would be mine too! Love you two girlies!! Maybe I'll do this challenge after the new year. I'm in a major blogging funk. have a great day!

Jax said...

:) I think that's a pretty kick butt accomplishment...and a cute one too! ;) XOXO!