Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

let's have a [winter] party...

i was able to surprise ava and join her for her class party at school!  all the kids came in and it took her a good five minutes before she even realized we were there!  she was so surprised!  we had fun decorating penguins, playing pin the nose on the snowman, and eating snacks.  she even got to leave with me afterward!







i'm so glad i still get to participate in these fun things with my kiddo!  time goes by so fast, and i know we only have a limited amount of time to make these memories!


2 comments:

Jax said...

Good grief she is adorable! And she dresses so cute, too! Does she get to help pick what she wears at all? I remember trying to express myself (as my dad said) and I never matched anything.. hah.. If she has any say at all, she's gonna be a little fashionista, that's for sure!

Jax said...

And I also love that you were able to surprise her! I'm sure it made her day more than you could even imagine!