Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

let's have a party [the kind you don't have to attend]...


My sister, Amanda, just because a consultant for Thirty-one and somehow sweet talked me into hosting an online and catalog show. I’m sure you all have heard of Thirty One and their products --- they have stylish, affordable products that are exclusive to Thirty-One. From signature purses and totes to storage solutions that help organize your life, you'll find something to fit every personality and situation. Each season, they develop new products, and we are just in time for the new Spring line up.




To place an order, just follow these simple steps!

• Select the “Place an order” tab at the top

• Select “Candace Emerson” and & “Shop now”

That’s it! Thirty-one also has great monthly specials. For the month of February, for every $31 you spend, you get 31% off your next item. You can start shopping now until February 26th for my show. If you are not comfortable playing your order online, you can place your order through me via cash or check, and can order it for you. Please let me know if you are interested in a catalog.

Thirty-One also offers cool rewards for hosting a show. If you are interested, please let me know and I can put you in touch with my sister. Email me at cemerson620(a)aol(dot)com if you have any questions!

No comments: