Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Events...


I can't believe this weekend has already come and gone, and that it is Tuesday afternoon! We had a busy weekend, but a fun one at that. On Friday, Justin and I finally got a "couples" night! I honestly cannot remember when we have not had Ava! It was quiet to say the least! On Saturday, we went to Justin's college roomate's house and grilled out. Nick and his wife, Lauren, are so sweet! We also got to see Adam (another roomate fo Justin's from A&M) who Ava adored. At dinner, she asked to sit next to him. Completely smitten, she then whispered, "Mom, can I be his boyfriend?" I have a feeling we will have A LOT of trouble with this one! On Sunday, Brad and Sarah came over and Ava and I had our first ever SNOW CONE!! I was a huge fan, but Ava --- not so much :) I am super excited to find a new treat, and a little worried that I went almost 24 years without knowing such a wonderful thing!! This weekend should be interesting! We are going to go get everything to make the wedding shower invites :) Hope ya'll have a great week!!

No comments: