Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Festivities

What a weekend! "Nana and Papa" are in town, and Ava is loving every minute of it! (( I am pretty sure they are too)...its nice to have my family around!! On Saturday, we all headed out to my Uncle's house--what a beautiful day! I was not, however, thinking that I was in need of sun screen, and now I am sporting the craziest farmers tan on half of me :) I think most people would expect that I was from Ohio visiting, not my parents!




Yesterday Justin, Mom, and Dad all went to the races, so Ava and I had a "girls day". We went to see "Monsters vs. Aliens", then went shoe shopping :) She got some great new spring sandals, and a white pair of Mary Janes for everyday wear. We finished off with a trip to "Auntie Annes" for pretzel sticks and soda! Such a fun day!
Tonight, Mom and Dad will be back at our house :) We are going to color Easter Eggs in the morning, and then have a picnic! Ava is excited, and so am I!!! I can't remember the last time I colored eggs, and this will be Ava's first. I will be sure to get it on camera!!!! I hope everyone has a great week!!




No comments: