Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

News....


As much as I love ready everyone else's blogs, I find it so hard to write a post of my own!! Little Miss had a great time with her Nana and Papa while they were in town :) This last weekend was spent getting everything ready for the BF's wedding shower. Let me just say, I am so excited. We spent Sunday afternoon making decorations ---painted letters, cavas signs---and buying the drinks and some fo the food. Saturday morning we will get the rest of the food and decorate! I am so glad to be able to do this for the bestie, as a way of starting to get to pay her back for all the wonderful things she has done for me and Ava!


Now on to the most exciting news....Sarah is now officially "Miss Gray"!!!! Translation= Sarah was offered the 1st grade position at Cora Spencer in Mansfield! YEAH!!! I am so proud and excited for her. I know that she will make a fantastic teacher!! Congrats Sarah!!





No comments: