Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Number 4

This morning ava and i made a trip to Cool Cuts for Kids for her 4th haircut. seriously, she has only had her hair cut 4 times!!!




Here she is posing before we headed to Cool Cuts. Look how long it is!! ((i promise her hair is NOT greasy like the picture makes it look...she had just gotten out of the shower-can you believe she takes showers?!?!---so it is wet.





Mommy and her little BIG girl!




In the big chair! I seriously thought I was going to cry when Connie made the first cut...almost 4 freakin inches!!



The final product! I wanted so badly to straighten it before i snapped these pictures, but i fought my ocd and decided to just let ya'll see her as is :) She is beautiful to me with long hair, short hair, or no hair at all.

No comments: