Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weekend recap...

I know I've been a really l.a.m.e blogger as of late, and I really don't have any excuses. It's been pretty uneventful around our house. This past weekend was the first time in a month that we did something other than work!

On Saturday morning, I made myself get to the gym for the 9:00 turbo kick class. We took the plunge about three weeks ago to get gym memberships, but I hadn't mustered up the courage to take one of the classes. And this class helped me to remember why! I spent a majority of the class staring at the clock & praying I didn't throw up. Nicole was intense! I left looking like a cherry tomato---just glad I made it out alive! Needless to say, I am pretty frightened to take another group class. Ha!

Saturday night we headed to an engagement party for Justin's cousin, Leigh. She is such a sweet girl, and asked Sarah & I to be bridesmaids. She is the most laid back bride-to-be I have ever met. For our bridesmaid dresses she wants us to wear any black dress we want--just no sequence :). So fun!

On Sunday we spent the day with our favorite Emerson's. Sarah, Ava, and I did some shopping and found some super cute baby shower invites! Then we headed back to their house to watch the super bowl :).







-












Good friends, good food, great weekend!

--Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good friends and good foods typically make for great weekends! :) Glad it was a good one! Hope the class gets better! I hate working out with others for that reason so I stick to doing it at home. I get up at 5:15 every morning and I used to dread it but now it's just another part of the routine! Hope you're having a good week and that you get some of the snow - you can have it for all I care!!! :)

Jen said...

Awww Ava is just too cute!

Meredith said...

Group exercise classes stress me out! I think they need to take the clocks out of there, I stare at them the entire time too!