Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend recap...

We had a really quiet weekend---and after a long, exhausting week---I couldn't have been more greatful!!

Saturday morning started with Ava begging to go get her hair cut. It was true, her hair was long overdue for a cut. The only problem was she was begging for it to be cut short! After contimplaiting the cut during my morning workout & taking a very important facebook poll (( where all BIG questions are discussed )) I decided it was just hair, and we should just do it!

So we headed to Cool Cuts (( this place is great for kiddos)) and put Ava's name on the list. It was crazy busy ((hello Saturday morning)), so after an hour wait it was finally our turn!

Here she is before...









During...








And after...







We headed home so I could dry and fix it---and then followed it up with a mini photo shoot!













------------------------------------------

Saturday night was pretty low key--we went to dinner at Razoos and spent some time browsing around Best Buy :)

Ava & I at dinner...



------------------------------------------

Today has been a great day at home. Ava and I went to church this morning, and I've seriously done 5 loads ((and counting)) of laundry today! Hubs is going to pick up pizza, and I'm going to wrap up the weekend with desperates and brothers&sisters.




-----------------------------------------
I hope ya'll had a great weekend :)

I for one am so excited to say goodbye to February!!! Hello March & sunny days!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I've already said it once but I'm gonna say it again... I LOVE her hair cut short!!!!! It is SO adorable and fits her so well! I love that girl and her spunky attitude!!! Hope y'all have a great week! Love you girls!!

Jax said...

I'm so excited to say bye bye to Feb too! And ohmygosh Ava is seriously so gorgeous! She's adorble! LOving the new banner photo you made the best!!!! I dont even know her but I want to squeeze her every time I see a photo of her!!! :)

jill said...

CUTEST haircut EVER!!!! :) love love love how grown up she looks, mom! her outfits are too precious for words ... i need to meet her!