Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 23, 2010

Its so hard being a 'poser'...

Last week at Leigh's wedding, one of the Bridemaids asked if she could use Ava as a 'model', as she is trying to get into the photography business.  She wants to build up her portfolio, and we were more than willing to assist :)  I was beyond thrilled to see just how amazing they turned out!  Kari was awesome to work with, and got Ava's personality perfectly!







(this one above is going to be used for her birthday! )







i think the one above is my favorite!







**all photos courtesy of Kari Eckerle Burkhardt**

1 comment:

Jax said...

SO FREAKING CUTE. I love the one you're using for her birthday!! She is seriously such a gorgeous little girl. You are gonna be in TROUBLE when she gets older.. haha! ;)

Ps.. I can comment again! YAY! I tried to comment on a couple posts last week and it wouldnt let me. I think it wsa prolly my work server.. but it was working on some and not on others.. grrrr..haha! :) Oh what would we ever do without the internets? :)