Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 1, 2010

my, oh my, can you really be FIVE?...

Where has the time gone?
If feels like just yesterday I was staring down at you nestled in my arms.
My sweet, beautiful baby girl.

And now, we are celebrating your FiFth Birthday!
At five years old, you are:

You are smart.
You are funny.  You seriously make me laugh so hard I cry.
You are senstive
You still LOVE you some Spiderman.

You are stubborn.
You love the colors black, green, purple, and blue.
You are obsessed with Buzz Lightyear.
You say all the time that you wish that you were a boy.  Most days you come straight home from school, throw on a hoodie and your baseball cap, and want us to call you "Aaron".
You are a Daddy's girl.  You always go to him when you want something.
You have a boyfriend, Carson Garcia.  You try and kiss him on the playground, but he runs away.
You want a sibling--specificly, a baby brother.
You are a snuggle bug.
You think your Aunt Sarah and Uncle B hung the moon.  You always say you wish you could live with them.
You are in gymnastics.
Your favorite place to visit is OHIO.  You asked if you could go there and stay with Nana and Papa by yourself for 10 billion days.
Your a Momma's girl.  You ask to sleep in my bed with me every night --pouring on the charm with back rubs and cuddles.
You are getting ready for Kindergarten -- you will be a Schell Coyote :)
You are independent
When you grow up, you want to be a Mommy/teacher/hairdresser/RockStar
You are an Awesome big cousin.  P loves you just as much as you love him!
You are anything you want to be.
You are special.
You are a princess.
You are the coolest five year old I know!

Happy Fifth Birthday Baby Girl!

4 comments:

Jax said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!!!!! :) Such a sweet post! And I agree...the coolest 5 year old ever! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your very beautiful 5 yars old daughter. Your post made me laugh esp the part about you having to call her Arron...kids are cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

I'm a loser for not commenting yet, but what an absolutely sweet and beautiful post - just like Ava! :) Hope she had a great day!