Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 12, 2010

aLways.SoMetiMes.neVer.

thank you aNnaLee for a cute blog idea!

i ALWAYS...
tuck my hair behind my ears.
sleep on my stomach.
read magazines back to front.
pop my knuckles.
know really useless trivia.
kiss my baby goodnight.
count steps.
flip my pillow to the 'cool' side.
look for the big dipper on a clear night.
talk with my hands.
eat my least favorite food first, and my favorite food last on my plate.


i SOMETIMES...
get homesick.
pretend to be listening to my ipod on the train so i don't have to talk.
laugh so hard i cry.
wish i had a creative job like being a photographer.or painter.
get nervous in group settings.
am stubborn.
talk to my bestie multiple times in one day.
talk too much.
sing in the car at the top of my lungs to britney spears.
go to bed angry.

i NEVER...
eat veggies.
go outside without shoes on.
tire of reality tv.
forget a story or name.
give up an argument.
go outside in the summertime without sunscreen.

get tired of talking on the phone.

what do you ALWAYS.SOMETIMES.NEVER do?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

this is cute! :) i never tire of reality tv either! i'm addicted way too much! so glad tomorrow's friday friend! we made it another week!

Jax said...

Super cute! And I always read mags back to front, too! And um.. who doesnt belt Britney Spears in the car?! Those people don't know how to LIVE! haha! :) XOXO!