Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

boOk woRm...

confession:  i am a total book worm.  i'd read all day and night if i could.  turns out i have a little thing called a job that fills the day, and a little thing called a family that takes up much of my night.  Then there is always laundry, house cleaning, and an occasional tv show that takes up all the space in between.  Oh how i miss reading -- the days when i would curl up on the couch on a saturday morning, and not stop reading until the very last page. (for reals, i would read from beginning to end).  i love the crisp pages, the new smell. 

i definately don't get to read like i used to, but i still read a book or so a month.  i have a few favorites.
AmaZing book by Lee Martin.  Seriously.  i have read this book several times, and it is definately one of my favorites!
Anything by James Patterson is giong to grab my attention., i fell in love  with him when iI read this book.  iI have read almost every book he has written.

i read this book in my creative writing class my senior year of high school. LOVE.



i just finished this book.  it took me a little bit to get into it, but man, it was worth it!  i can't wait to read the next two!




i also have these on my future reading list...



i feel much better now that you all know what a nerd i am!  haha!  do you read? if so, what am i missing?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OHMYGOSH!!!! I think we were destined to be friends! Did you know that I'm CURRENTLY (like just started)Best friends forever?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading. I miss it so much now that I have Ava - i just don't get to do it as much. Seriously - we're so alike! hope you're having a great week friend!

Heather said...

I love your blog and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on her starting school. I loved to hear that you enjoyed The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. More than that, it's good to hear that you go into it after it taking a while. I'm about 150 pages in and struggling to get into it. Now I know it'll only get better! Thanks!