Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

so what...

today i'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for so what wednesday!



today i'm saying so what if...
  • i got up at 6:40 and made it out the door by 7 so i'm rocking a greasy ponytail today.
  • i'm still in holiday mode, thus staying up too late and not getting up in the morning.
  • i haven't taken down my Christmas tree or decorations yet.
  •  i don't plan on taking down said decorations until this weekend.
  • i spend the first hour each day at the office reading/writing blogs.
  • i consider chips to be breakfast.
what are you saying "so what" to today?

4 comments:

Holly said...

Chips are a great breakfast... And rock that pony tail! :)

Sarah said...

Love this! I have a lot I need to say so what to today! :)

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

OMG - I hate to admit it but I spend too much time at work reading blogs! LOL Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

New follower to your blog :) You have a beautiful family.

www.gurleegirrl.com

Jax said...

I totally spend the first hour of work eating a granola bar, reading blogs, and talking to coworkers. If something happens that takes "my" time away from me in the morning, I get really pissy the rest of the day! ha!