Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

what i'm loving....

if only money really did grow on trees. it seems i have become a bit obsessed with online shopping browsing.  there are some many things i want need to make my life, my home & my wardrobe a little lot cooler.  lets just get started, shall we?

#1.  chevron.  ohh mmm geee, i'm obsessed. 


these will be purchased on february 1. 
[if it wasn't for our stupid practical monthly spending budget that my husband insists on, they'd already be mine!]


#2.  tortoise
the hubs causally mentioned that a friend of his from college works at the fossil headquarters, and we can use his discount!  eekk!



#3.  stripes







#4.  this super cute measuring cup set [even if i never cook!]


see? obsessed. so tell me, what are you loving today?

No comments: