Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7.11.09

Sarah and Brad are now the new Emerson's! We had such a great time being a part of their special day!! Here are some photos of the weekend festivities...i will definately be posting more once we get back the photos from Sarah's fabulous photographer, but for now, i thought you might enjoy some behind-the-scenes :)


Some of the Bridal Party before rehersal.
isn't sarah's red dress ah-mazing?



Laura and I at the Rehearsal Dinner.
Iron Cactus, Downtown Dallas.



The Bride-to-Be, Little Miss, and my Mom.



Laura, myself, and Miss Sarah!



The Beautiful Bride.
seriously, so beautiful!



Ava and I waiting at the hotel before walking over to the venue.
The Joule, Dallas.




Watching cartoons and being so patient!
i still can't get over how grown up she is!



Ava and her Daddy Steve.
justin's dad.



Ava and Uncle Micah.
seriously, this is her uncle!




The Bridal Party walking and posing on the way to the Tower Club.
leigh, laura, brittany, sarah, candace, lindsey, and brandi.


Walking and posing.
she is the biggest ham.



Laura and I right before the ceremony.
the tower club, dallas.



The old Emerson's right after the ceremony.
my husband cleans up so nicely, my daughter looks beautiful, and my legs look HUGE!



Cutting the Cake!
frosted art, dallas.



Mr. & Mrs. Emerson!!
my best friend is now my sister-in-law!

1 comment:

jill said...

ohmigosh!!! it's the most gorgeous wedding ever!!!!! love the chocolate brown ... ours were that color too. :) you, hubs, and miss priss look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! can't believe she's so grown up. sophie's never, ever allowed to get that big.