Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 5, 2009

still alive...

but barely :) it has been insane around here the last few weeks, and I have barely had time to read everyone's blog, let alone complete a post. I digress. I promise to do some updating soon, but this week is all wedding, as my bestie and my brother-in-law say "I Do" this coming Saturday :) I am so excited for them--it is going to be beautiful! But, this week will be crazy, and I just got back from a weekend with my Mom ((she flew in for the wedding and is now spending a few nights at my Uncles --miss A is with her :) )) so that I can do all things wedding related. I also have to put my house and closet back together, since Justin was left to fend while I was in Seattle for work. See? I really have been busy. I do however have an entire four days with out Ava. The longest.ever. but she is having a blast with her Nana, and I am working and cleaning and planning and loving on my husband.

I will be back soon, don't worry :)

1 comment:

jill said...

glad you're still here friend. don't forget to take some time for YOURSELF!!! you deserve it!