Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

Back in the swing of things!



Finally, I am feeling so much more like myself! Thank you so much for your sweet comments...they seriously made me feel so much better!  It was good to take a week off and just focus on getting out of that yucky funk I was in!  I am back, and feeling ready for whatever comes this way!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, lets talk about somethign fun, shall we? 

When I first heard about the blog-world I had no idea how much I would come to stalk love the blogs that I read!  So many girls out there who I swear could be my sister or my best friend in real life.  You girls are amazing!  You make me laugh, cry, think, and cheer when I read your stories.  And, even better, I get great comments and words of wisdom on my blog too! I seriously never thought I would come to love people I have never met! Ya'll ROCK! 

One on my all time favorite blogs that I love to stalk read is none other than Miss Jill's blog.  This momma is sweet, kind, thoughtful, and down-right Hillarious!  She has funny stories of being a pre-k teacher, a first time mommy, a wife, a daughter...the list could go on forever.

A few weeks ago, she introduced a super fun  idea on her blog.  See, she is a lover or all things Christmas, and thought it might be fun to do a bloggy ornament exchange.  How fab is that?    I immediately emailed her to get my name on the list, so that I could be matched with a new blog friend!  Jill poured over her entries and matched me with sweet Megan, and I was so excited!  How great to get to exchange with someone I don't know quite as well as some of the other wonderful ladies who also follow Jill's fab blog.

So I set out this weekend to Target with Little Miss Priss to scower the shelves to find the perfect MerryChristmas ornament for Megan!  Let me just say, this was no easy task!  There are so many styles of ornaments, and I just wasn't sure...








Man, so many choices! I have never been good at making decisions, so there I stood it Target with 10 ornaments in my basket..none of them saying they were the one for Megan.  and then I saw it....



How cute is he?  I thought he would be perfect because even if he doesn't match Megan's tree, she can sit it out somewhere!  I hope you like it Megan!

And Jill, I can't wait to play again next year!  Seriously, SO FUN!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Up next?  A little bit of my weekend recap! 


On Saturday, we went to a super sweet little girl's 4th Birthday.  Miss Kyra and Ava used to go to school together at The Peanut Gallery.  When the school closed, Kyra's parents decided to keep her home, while Ava moved to The Whistle Stop.  The girls were BFF's, so it is always great to get them together! The party was at ChuckECheese, Ava's favorite place in the world!  They ate pizza, played games, danced with Chuck E., and had a blast!


Thank you for inviting us to your party Sweet Kyra! We had a BLAST!

------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday, Miss Priss got a new winter coat that I am in love  with!  Thank you Gap for always having such adorable clothes!!!




--------------------------------------------------------------------
And Just because I think she is adorable, I will leave you with a picture of my silly girl!



She LOVES Daddy's hats :)

Happy Monday Everyone!!

2 comments:

jill said...

i LOVE that sweet girl of yours!!!! her new coat is incredible, mom! :) LOVE all those ornaments ... our target doesn't have nearly that many cute ones. you are SO SO SO precious to say those sweet words. LOVES to our friends!!!!

Jax said...

Super cute fun ornament!!! Love it! I should have participated in that one! And that coat.. wow. She looks SO cute in that!!! I am not ready for the kids.. nope nope.. but I kinda wanna dress one up anyway. :)