Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 5, 2010

Nerves...

They usually get the best of me. I spent much of last night tossing and turning---my mind was going a million times a minute. Some big things are happening at work---and it's got me in a sort of nervous, excited panic. These things have come at me fast and completely blindsided me. It could mean a very good thing--it's the not knowing all the details that is driving me crazy! And I am hoping they have it figured out by the end of the day so that I have the weekend to weigh all my options.

So sorry for the rambling and being so vague. As soon as I have more information, you know I'll be back to share!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

jill said...

ohmygosh! SAME thing happened here today. maybe we can share both our details when we know more, friend. hope it all works out the way you want it to! loves! :)

Meredith said...

Yikes! Hope everything went ok!