Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

weekend recap {part one}...

After a crazy-almost-rediculous week, we had a fabulous weekend!

On Friday night Justin & I took in a Dallas Stars game that I was invited to for work. The suite was nice, but this girl is definately NOT a hockey girl. At the end of the second period we used the 'need to get the kiddo' and headed home :)

I was up and at'em early (( we're talking 5:45a.m. )) Saturday morning to get ready for Sarah's baby shower. I worked late every night last week & even took a day trip to Atlanta, so I still needed to get an outfit forboth Ava & I to wear to the shower ((I'm one of those girlse who insists on getting something new for special events!)) along with some last minute shower items ((luckily I had went the previous weekend to get baby P's gifts!)). I got a super cute denim dress, and Priss got a new dress too--






((she was so excited to get to wear her sneaks with it!))




Miss Brittany did a great job with the menu.













Sarah and I got busy on the decor. We hung some of Preston's clothes and pics of both Brad & Sarah as babies. Sweet and simple :)





His sweet cake





Got it's inspiration from Baby P's too-cute-for-words nersury!





...to be continued...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

jill said...

love love love his room! the color and bedding are great!! priss looks presh in her new dress ... but where's the picture of yours, mom??? :)