Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend recap...




I can't believe it's already time for another weekend recap! Last week flew by, as did the weekend!

----------------------------------------

Friday night was extremely uneventful. I worked late, so by the time I got home J&A had already eaten. I settled for some breadsticks ((if you haven't had them yet, go get the pillsbury breadsticks---you will NOT be sorry---especially if you coat them in butter right after you pull them out of the oven:) ))

-----------------------------------

On Saturday I spent the majority of the morning cleaning house and getting our laundry caught up. After lunch Ava & I headed to Babies R Us to shop for baby Preston's shower next weekend. I totally forgot how overwhelming baby shopping is! Ha! We navigated our way through the store and came out with some goodies:). I also had shirts made for Ava & Preston made that I am SUPER excited about! Fingers crossed I get them before the shower---I will post pics when they arrive.

Saturday night we headed down to our favorite Emerson's and had dinner at Chilli's and just hung out :)
-----------------------------

Today was pretty relaxing;) I made it through target twice today---once with Sarah, once solo---and didn't buy anything "extra" ((but I can tell you I did scout out future purchases---I am loving the all the cute dresses they have in right now!!)). We also had lunch with S&B at Fridays. It was delish!! Here are some pics:-)


Love these two girls and my sweet nephew-to-be.




Sarah is the kind of preggo you love to hate---seriously, how fab does she look?!?





Ava also did some posing for the camera...






I love her funky, confident, quirky, adorable little self!

I hope you had a great weekend!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

jill said...

love love LOVE those pictures!!!!! never ever ever seen a more precious child in all my life ... can't wait to see the shirts and baby shower fun!