Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

It's her party...

A few months ago, Ava's Sissy [aka Sarah's Mom] took Ava shopping and wanted to buy her some adorable sandals from target. Ava is VERY particular about what she wears, so it took some convincing on Sissy's part. The convo went something like this:

Sissy: Can I please buy these for you?

Ava: Nah, I don't like them.

Sissy: Please? You can wear them to my birthday party!

Ava: Your birthday party?

Sissy: Yes, to my birthday party.

Ava: When is your Birthday Party?

Sissy: It's in April.

Ava: Where is you birthday party at?

Sissy: Where do you want it to be?

Ava: McDonald's!!!!

My sweet girl has crazy negotiation skills---she got the SANDALS & A party at McDonalds! We met up with Sissy last night to celebrate!




Sissy and Ava --Priss was so excited to get her a spiderman card because she just knew Sissy would love it as much as her!



Adorable little cake








Happy Birthday Sissy!!! Thanks for celebrating you special party with my girl!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your daughter has got it all figured out! ;) Smart one, she is! And adorable as heck! Hope you ladies are having a good start to the week!!

Jax said...

Gawd she is ADORABLE!!!!!! I love her style.. I kinda want a party at McDonalds too but I'm fairly certain they'd kick me out if I went on the playground.. haha.. ;)