Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Visitors from the north...

My baby brother and his girlfriend came for a visit this past week, and we had so much fun! It was so great to have most if the week off just to enjoy their company and relax!! We ate yummy food, toured a fire station (my brother is a first year fireman and wanted to see how it's done here in the big city ;) ), toured the cowboys stadium, caught some rays, and just hung out!! Here are some photos of out time with them!!

Pool time---Ava was completely soaked after this photo was taken-- she had a little too much fun splashing around!


Touring Dallas.









Touring the Cowboys Stadium :)









((she sweet talked me into buying her a new hat!))









((in front of out favorite 'boys locker;) ))



I'm already looking forward to our trip to Ohio this summer! Thanks for visiting Uncle Chadders & Aunt Tacia :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!! So glad you got to see some of your family! :) Love you two cuties!!!!

Meredith said...

I am ecstatic that it's finally pool season!! Cute pictures of Ava as always. I think I want her wardrobe.