Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

guess who's back...back again...

today was ava's first day of FIRST grade!  our sweet little girl was so excited!


we had to take a few mandatory photos before we left this morning!


i even got her to agree to a few poses before we got in the car :)


then it was time to head to school!  ava got really quiet when we set foot inside.  you could see the nervous excitement written all over her sweet face. 

 [i love that i was able to get another picture of her and her daddy walking in together :) ]

we walked her to class, put away her things in her locker, and then got her all settled at her new desk! 


i have a feeling is going to be a very different year for our little miss!  1st grade is a big transition year, and i can't wait to see what is in store for her!

Here's to a great school year!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I am sure she is the cutest in her class. I hope she's had a great first week and made some new friends. :) And I can't remember if I commented on this or not, but I LOVE her haircut!! She's a doll.

Jax said...

Girl, I'm gonna come down there and make you blog! :) MIss you! And loving these pics a lot! I think you should let Ava do a blog once.. I'm just saying.. :)