Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's sweet to be SIX...







SIX years ago my world was turned upside down when the sweetest little bundle of pink was placed in my arms! Sweet Ava, I cannot believe you are SIX years old today! Then again, I also cannot remember my life before you were in it!






You are my biggest joy, my greatest accomplishment. Your funny, smart, beautiful & kind. I love you more than I ever knew was possible!!!!





Happy SIXTH birthday sweet girl!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious pictures! Happy birthday to your sweet girl!!

Sarah said...

Love these photos of her!! Hope y'all have had fun celebrating! Happy, happy birthday Miss Ava!!!

Jax said...

Happy Happy Birthday, sweet, beautiful Ava! Please know that the blog world adores you and your sweet mamma!