Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

top ten tuesday...

1. crystal-light.  i was house/dog sitting this weekend for my sister-in-love, and she had a pitcher of this goodness in the fridge.  i may or may not have finished the entire thing.  soooo good.



2.  fish-tail braids.  i think they look so cute!  i just need to figure out how to do one!



3.  chevron.  still obsessed with this pattern.  wanting a new bedspread or pillows with this print!



4.  commander-in-chic.  i love painted nails, and this color pretty much goes with everything!



5. the help.  i finished this book on my trip to ohio, and i cannot wait to see the movie!  i may have to go see it this weekend!



6.  erin condren.  she is new in my life, and i cannot wait for another plum district special so that i can buy her life planner!



7.  retailmenot.  i have found some great discount codes recently that have saved me quite a bit!

8.  SYTYCD.  so sad that it is coming to and end.  also sad that every last one of those dancers have more talent in just their pinkie toe than i do in my entire body.



9. j.crew.  anyone want to contribute to the "candace needs better clothes" fund?

10.  friendship.  i have some amazing ladies in my life :)

what are your top-tens this week?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Try the Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade - my FAVORITE! So good!! I love that color of nail polish... I'll have to look for it! Have a great day! Love ya!!!

Erika Peterson said...

Umm, love the chevron pattern! I really want to get a new area carpet with it. Also, I love SYTYCD. Specifically, Melanie :)