Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm kind of a BIG deal...


On Tuesday, our sweet little baby girl graduated preschool!  Oh how she was so excited to have everyone come and help celebrate this special achievement!  They sang fun songs like Macarena Math.  They sang long educational songs like 50 states.  And they got to walk to get their sweet little diplomas!  We were are so proud of our little graduate!!










The required Daddy-Daughter-Mommy Photo:


Oh how these too look alike!:


My sweet girl and I:


Sarah & I:


Mommy, Ava & Sarah:


Uncle B, Princess & Aunt Sarah:


Ava's favorite:


Ava's other favorite :) :


And of course, Ava's other other favorite ( she adores  this little nugget!):


Sissy, Ava & Greg:


Ava with her Daddy Steve:


Ava and MeMe:


Ava & Uncle Micah:


and last but not least---Ava with her future husband (this is totally her words, not  mine!  But I will say that Carson is so adorable, and is Mom is super sweet, so I would be okay with it, as long as she waits until she is  35 to get married!!):


Happy Graduation Baby Girl!  We are so proud of you! We cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you. We know that no matter what you do, you will be spectacular!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats to your sweet girl! I know you are so proud, and you definitely have every right to be! :)

Jax said...

Awwww! CONGRATS to her!! YAY Ava!! I can't believe they go all out with the robes and the diplomas! So adorable!