Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

weekend recap...

We had another GREAT weekend! 

Friday night I did some shopping at Target for a bridal shower I had on Saturday morning.  I forget how stressful it is for me to find the perfect gift off of a registry.  Its supposed to be easy considering everything the bride wants is right there on a piece of paper, and yet I struggle!  After 2 hours, I end up with her wine rack, paper towel holder, utensil holder ((all of these matched)), her glasses, and a trifle dish ((it was too cute not to get)).  It was fun getting to shop with little A as well :)

We were up bright and early on Saturday ((seriously, 6:30 in the a.m.))  so that we could all get ready and head South for the Garden Party  that was to start at 10:00!  We stopped at Brad and Sarah's first to get the sweet little nugget and his pretty momma! 

Here we are before the shower :)


And here are my favorite girls and boy...


After the shower, we got the boys and went to lunch at Applebees.  Little boy did awesome during his first  restaurant experience, and Big Cousin was so excited to get to sit next to him :)  After lunch we headed back to Brad and Sarah's and had a little photo shoot with the kiddos!  Seriously, P is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!  (yes, I am bragging shamelessly!  ha!)











So precious!  And here are my two favorites from my iPhone:



(I think he likes me a little!!)

It is crazy  how much he has changed in just one week. He was so much more alert, and was awake for about an hour just staring at me, as proof in the picture above. I was so sad to leave them on Saturday night.  I definitely want to move closer to them --and hour drive is just too much!!
___________________________________________________________

On Sunday, we had a lazy morning of cartoons and pj's!  We finally got dressed and headed to a play date with one of Ava's sweet friends and her mommy:)  The girls play so well together, and I love Kyra's Momma --so we ended up "playing" for 3 hours at McDonald's!  So fun!  Afterwards, Ava and I headed to Walmart ((ughh --- I promised hubs I would give it another try instead of going to target --- and it so reaffirmed why I hate loathe Walmart!))  After an 1 hour and 45 freakin minutes, we make it out before i ran over someone with my cart alive!

We picked up some yummy activities for Sunday afternoon, and got home to get to work!  Priss helped make brownies and cookies ;)



All that hard work called for a drink break!  Ava was so excited to have her very first "squeeze-it" --I used to drink these all the time as a kid! --


YAY for a fun, relaxing, quality time kind of weekend!  Hope yours was good too!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great weekend, friend! Love the sweet pics of Preston and Ava! :) Hope you have a wonderful week!!