Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

some of my favorite lines...

from my new favorite show!!

Sue: I might buy a small diaper for your chin, because it looks like a baby's ass.

Sue: What's that smell? It's coffee. It's usually masked by the smell of fear.

Sue: I will no longer be carrying around photo ID. Know why? People should know who I am.

Brittany: When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist.

Quinn: Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby.

Jesse: I've got a full ride to a little school called the University of California in Los Angeles. Maybe you've heard of it. It's in Los Angeles.

Sue: Get ready for the ride of your life Will Schuester. You're about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination horror!

Emma: Ken has a lot of flaws. He has 74 flaws as of yesterday.

Kurt: Rachel manages to dress like a grandmother and a toddler at the same time.

Kurt: He's cheating off a girl who thinks she square root of four is rainbows.

Will: Ballad. Who knows what this word means?
Brittany: It's a male duck.

Sue: You think this was hard? Try auditioning for Baywatch and being told they're going in another direction. That was hard.

Rod: I can't be caged in, Sue. That's why I got my tiger tattoo.

Sue: You're dealing with children. They need to be terrified. It's like mother's milk to them.

Sue: I got a satellite interview. That's lingo for an interview, via satellite.


Are you hooked yet??



1 comment:

Meredith said...

Ahhhh, I LOVE this show. Every single thing about it.