Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 30, 2010

the list of...

current likes&dislikes...

likes...
pepsi {always&forever}
nail polish
fall weather
reading books with sweet ava
reading books on my own {hello thirteen reason's why, fly away home, & almost moon.}
toms shoes
burgers
scarves
fall's tv lineup
adorable headbands for both me&ava
flintstone vitamins

dislikes...
my hair {im growing it out, and it is definitely at that annoying length -- you know, the one that makes you want to throw your hair in a ponytail every.single.day.}
that september went by too fast
that i can't seem to get myself back to the gym
that my little girl is growing up {she's on her way to loosing her second tooth-a for sure sign she's a big kid}
that ava is required to wear tennis shoes every day for school {ruins her adorable outfits}
that ava's teacher doesn't consider ava's toms as tennis shoes {lame}
that is is only thursday, when it really needs to be friday

what are your current likes&dislikes?





2 comments:

Sarah said...

we have so much in common, no wonder we're friends! what tv shows are you watching this fall? i'm loving the feeling of fall. yes, it does need to be friday and I TOTALLY agree that it's lame that toms are NOT good enough to be tennis shoes!

Kristy said...

I feel like I've been set up on a blind BFF date by Jill & Sarah.... sooooo.... Nice to meet you! :)

Your little girl is so cute! My Keira is in kindergarten too, and I was bummed that she can't wear flip flops. But only tennis shoes? Definitely lame.

My hair is on my dislike list too. I keep telling myself to wait til Christmas before making any hair cut decisions. :)