Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Randomtown...

In an effort to keep plowing through my bloggers block ((or maybe my life has just been a little 'normal' as of late)) i thought Id share the random photos of my 'normal' life captured on my iPhone :-)




She was so excited that I was able to get her hair in a towel "just like mommy"



Hook'em



Before school



Sweet Preston






Some flowers I did for a wedding reception






Modeling her spiderman jammies that great grandma Diane made for her.



Playing dress up at the gap :-)






New tinytoms for the little miss!




Randomtown, one of my favorite places to be :-)

Happy Sunday, loves!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jax said...

Love it! :) Her hair up in that towel is so freaking cute! :)