Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. --George Sand

Over Labor Day weekend, we celebrated with the new Mr. & Mrs. Foster!  Sarah (the bff, and sister-in-love) & her mom have been my family here in Texas, and they have treated me and  my family like we have always been a part of theirs.  I am so happy for Crystal (Sarah's Mom, and the new Mrs. Foster) and Greg (now G-Pa!).  It was great getting to celebrate with them after they returned from their private beach wedding in Curacao! 


Mr. & Mrs. Foster
 
Mom, Dad, and Kiddos :)

The 'Adopted' Family :)


The Girls with their kids
(sweet Bella with Brandi, Sarah with Master P, and Ava and I)

Photos with Sissy and her Grand kids...

 
Crystal, Sarah, and Preston

Sissy, G-Pa, and Ava
 
Photos of Ava with her people...
 

 
Photos with my people...
 


it was a happy, love-is-in-the-air kind of night.  i wish them both many more nights just like this.  Nights filled with laughter, family, and love.

No comments: