Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

The ABC's of Me


I saw this on another blog, and thought it was so cute. I thought it would be fun to do the ABC's of our little family. First up? Yours truly.

Candace's 26 ABC's
A - Age: 23--almost 24

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: cleaning bathrooms

D - Dog's name: we don't have her anymore, but her name was Maddi

E - Essential start your day item: Dt. Mt. Dew

F - Favorite color: black

G - Gold or Silver:i used to be an only silver girl--but now i love gold

H - Height: 5'4

I - Instruments you play: none. but i used to play the trumpet. be jealous.

J - Job title: corporate event coordinator. it sounds so much more glamorous that what it really is.

K - Kid(s): Ava Lea Emerson.

L - Living arrangements: i live in richardson, texas with my hubbs and baby girl.

M - Mom's name: Carroll--Ha! But she goes by Carrie.

N - Nicknames: bugs, buggsy, buggsers --thanks, mom and dad. i will never outgrow this.

O - Overnight hospital stay: when i had miss priss.

P - Pet Peeve: people chewing with there mouths open. disgusting.

Q - Quote from a movie: "But my lips hurt real bad!". --Napoleon Dynamite.

R - Right or left handed: right.

S - Siblings: are your ready for this? 7 . 5 sisters and 2 brothers.

T - Time you wake up: 5:30 on the week days. 7 on the weekends--if I am lucky.

U - Underwear: whatever is clean :)

V - Vegetable you dislike: ALL. except for green beans. those are yummy.

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I am NEVER late. unless i am forced to carpool with my husband.

X - X-rays you've had: full body --- i used to work for a chiropractor, and it was part of his "new patient procedures".

Y - Yummy food you make: cupcakes. I love to bake--I don't cook.

Z - Zoo animals you like: monkeys and tigers.


Thanks for getting to know me a little better. Next up? Precious Ava.

No comments: