Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

The ABC's of Ava



A - Age: 3 --but I will be 4 on August Fust

B - Bed size: Full

C - Chore you hate: picking up my room --but mommy makes me.

D - Dog's name: i have 4 dogs, all named dog. I have to have them in my bed every night or I will cry.
E - Essential start your day item: dora yogurt.

F - Favorite color: pink.

G - Gold or Silver: i am not really into jewelry yet, but I have a silver baby bracelet.

H - Height: I am 38 inches tall.

I - Instruments you play: I am a singer. Look out AI ---here i come!

J - Job title: Miss Priss. It's my job to run the show.
K - Kid(s): I have a few --- Bethany, little baby, itty bitty, and my absolute favorite--big giant baby. (seriously all of their names)

L - Living arrangements: i live in richardson, texas with the rents.

M - Mom's name: Candace Marie
N - Nicknames: Avey, Avalicious, Bear, little miss, A .

O - Overnight hospital stay: when i was born.
P - Pet Peeve: when daddy doesn't listen to me.

Q - Quote from a movie: "If my dad is your dad, and my mom is your mom, then were like...sisters! Halley, we're like twins!". --Parent Trap ((Baby girl can seriously quote this... doesn't this make me mother of the year?))

R - Right or left handed: right.

S - Siblings: NONE. but i am always telling my mommy that i want a baby brother.
T - Time you wake up: 6 on the week days. around 7 on the weekends.

U - Underwear: i love me some hello-kitty panties, along with dora and my little pony.

V - Vegetable you dislike: ALL. seriously all of them. even when i was just a little baby. so mommy makes me take a vitamin everyday, even though i don't really like those either.

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: mommy makes sure i am always on time!
X - X-rays you've had: none.

Y - Yummy food you make: dirt pie. --pretend mac'n'cheese, and pretend spaghetti! I'm a natural in the kitchen, so i definitely take after my daddy.

Z - Zoo animals you like: the birds that i get to feed, and the alligators!
Thanks for getting to know me a little bit better! Next up? My daddy!!!

1 comment:

jill said...

how precious! i may have to jack your cute idea to do sophie's! loves to ava!!!!