Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Justin's ABC's


Justin's 26 ABC's


A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: full.
C - Chore you hate: load/unload the dish washer.
D - Dog's name: none.
E - Essential start your day item: shower.
F - Favorite color: blue.
G - Gold or Silver: silver.
H - Height: 6'1
I - Instruments you play: my voice.
J - Job title: medical production kit room assistant.
K - Kid(s):One--Ava Lea.
L - Living arrangements: I live with my wife and daughter.
M - Mom's name: Vicki.
N - Nicknames: boot, emo.
O - Overnight hospital stay: when i had my appendix removed.
P - Pet Peeve: drama.
Q - Quote from a movie: "i got her number. how do you like them apples?" --Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.
R - Right or left handed: right.
S - Siblings: one brother, one sister.
T - Time you wake up: 7, unless i am car-pooling with my wife--then she starts waking me up at 5:30 a.m.
U - Underwear: briefs.
V - Vegetable you dislike: peas.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: i take a little too long getting ready.
X - X-rays you've had: jaw, arm, hand.
Y - Yummy food you make: i am usually the cook--so i guess i make everything well. candace says i'm a pro at making grilled cheese.
Z - Zoo animals you like: gorillas, alligators.

No comments: