Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

The top 6...

unimportant things that make me happy.

1. Sugarland. Loud in the car, at the top of my lungs--Miss A knows every word to every song. She is my sugar baby.



2. Twilight. the entire series. I know I know, I got sucked in. Even I couldn't believe it at first. But i love love loved all of the books--- I'm even contimplating reading them again.




3. Pigtails. No matter how old she gets, I still think my baby girl looks adorable in her pigtails.


4. Naps. I love curling up in the middle of the afternoon and taking a nap. On the weekends, Ava and I eat lunch and then suggle in the big bed--best.time.ever.


5. Eating breakfast for dinner. Even if it is only a bowl of cereal, i think it taste so much better at night. On really special nights, we will have the whole spread--scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, sausage, and toast--heaven on a plate.



6. Gossip Websites. People.com, celebrity-babies.com, celebrity-gossip.net, and usmagazine.com, and of course, perezhilton.com --i know its trashy, but i still love them. don't judge me.

thats all I have for now. I think tomorrow I will blog about 20 things I hate...stay tuned :)

1 comment:

jill said...

love your list. we could TOTALLY be sisters. just thinking how a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch sounded good for supper!