Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Proud to announce...

Guess who has a new little baby to play with?

This little baby has been on my wishlist for over a year. Finally, the time had come to bring her home.  My husband was a little hesitant for a second baby, but after just one little look, he was in love too. 

She is the perfect new addition to our family.  I get pure joy out of watching her light up.  Waking up at 5 am this morning was so much easier knowing I had her right next to me.  I am in love.

I promise I still love my first born with all my heart.  Ava just has to understand that this Mommy has to devide her time. She is a great big sister, and is already loving playing with the new baby.

Without further adieu, I now proudly introduce my newest baby....








iPhone Emerson
arrived 10.27.09
8:21 p.m.







4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahahahaha! I have to say I kinda felt the same way!!!!! :) CONGRATS! It's an amazing piece of technology!!!!

jill said...

ughhhhhhh. i'm so jealous!!!!!! i want one SO bad! enjoy it, friend. you deserve it!!! :)

p.s. ... check the blog this afternoon... you just might find something you like. :)

Jax said...

haha! Cute new baby.. and I want one SO much!!! Jealous! :)

Sarah said...

Hey girl! I left you an award on my blog!