Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 16, 2009

when you wish into the well...

its friday. i am in my little corner at the office all alone.  completely bored. so i have been shopping browsing my favorite websites.  here is what i would buy if i wanted my hubs to kill me wasn't saving money.

1.  the ever beautiful iPhone.  i love it. i know it is pathetic, but its true.  i go to our cingular acct weekly trying to see if there is any way i can shave off any dollars from our monthly bill, so that i can justify to the hubs the extra $30 it would cost each month in order to have the iPhone service.













2.  this m!chael kors watch.  thank you Jackie, as i am now officially obsessed!  isn't it beautiful?















3.  the canon.  my camera is seriouly in need of a replacement.  did you know they used to make 3.1 digital cameras? well, they did.  and i can prove it.









4.  all things j.crew.  clearly i can't afford a single thing everything, but i still definiately need want these precious items.  my favorite it the cocktail ring. presh.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I have a ring that looks very similar to that one and I got it at Forever 21 for $4 or $5! It was awhile ago so they might not still have it but they have the BEST jewelry for so cheap! I get compliments on it every time I wear it!! And a nice camera like that is on my wish list too. :)

Sarah said...

I'm probably a really bad influence but FIND the $30/month somewhere! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my iphone! Seriously. Best piece of technology ever. My little Ava loves it too - there are games she can play on there and she's so proud when I let her! I got it b/c I did what you did - figured out how to cut money off our plan so the difference wasn't that great! I hope that your desire for this one comes true!!! :)