Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

weekend recap...

I feel like I have been going 90 to nothing the past few days!  I had a conference for work at the end of last week, and spent a few days in Ft. Worth. 

Friday night, Ava and I had a girls night while Justin went to the Senses Fail concert with his brother
.
On Saturday, Ava and I headed to Mansfield to visit Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brad.  We went to Sarah's fall festival at her school, and had a blast! After dinner, Ava headed home with S and B, and Justin and I had a child-free night -- this NEVER happens-- !!  We just watched a movie and hung out, it was great!

Also on Saturday, my little nephew celebrated his 1st Birthday with a Halloween-themed bash!  It is times like these that make me wish I didn't live 1100 miles away!  Happy Birthday Corbin!



On Sunday, we headed down to pick up Ava. Justin and Brad had planned to watch the Cowboys--the boys have a tradition of watching all the Cowboys games together-- and Sarah, Ava, and I were just going to have a girls day.  When we arrived, Sarah got a call from a friend of hers from school offering FREE tickets to the game!  Brad is crazy too nice and didn't want to cancel his plans with his bother and friends, so Sarah and I went to the game together!

The stadium was amazing, and we had such a good time! We actually even watched all most of the game! 




This week will be crazy, but so fun! We have Ava's school fall festival on Wednesday, my huge Halloween party at work, moving Brad and Sarah into their new house ((if all goes as planned this week!)) on Saturday, and of course trick-or-treating on Saturday night! 

I hope ya'll have a great week!

1 comment:

jill said...

oooh! how fun!!! i'm dying to see the stadium in person! hope your week is a good one. :)