Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

certain girls...





such.a.GREAT.book! I love to read, and that is actually a really big problem. See, when I start a book that I really like, nothing and I truly mean nothing gets done! My child gets neglected, housework is out the window, and I can barely concentrate on anything else! Nerdy? yes. Pathetic? a little.

But oh how I love me a good book.

I love anything James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks, Alice Seabold, the Twilight saga, and of course, my girl Jennifer Weiner.

One problem. I seriously have read every single book by the above mentioned authors. So what do you like to read?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am super excited that it is Wednesday! That means chicken and rice for dinner and my all time FAVORITE fall television show: Criminal Minds.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh how I love to read! I don't get to as much since I've had my daughter but I sneak time in when I can. I'm on the 4th Twilight book (finally) and am itching to finish so I can move on! I too enjoy Jennifer Weiner. Have you tried Jane Green? Love her! I also love Sophie Kinsella, and not just the Shopaholic series. Her others are good too. I'm also a major Karen Kingsbury fan.

Meredith said...

I'm a HUGE Jennifer Weiner fan! I liked this book as well (I like anything she writes). And yes, once I start a book there is no way I'm doing anything until it's finished.