Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

spread the love...

I have a pretty fantastic husband. He is definately the perfect match for my target loving, scream when I am mad, snuggly, wear my heart on my sleeve, a smidge OCD, money spending self.  He is the calm one. The PATIENT one.  The strong one.  He doesn't care if I forgot to wash his clothes, or if I just want to lay around in my pj's all day.  He doesn't care too much when I get on one of my OCD cleaning sprees and threaten to throw away EVERYTHING.  He lets me scream and yell and slam cupboard doors when I am angry and just lets me blow off steam.  He is great.  My nearly perfect husband.  He is not, however, any sort of romantic.  He is and will most like always be the cheap frugal one on our family.  He will never understand the sentimental value in sending flowers, or buying me something just because.  He always says I shouldn't need a holiday to know how much he loves me.  And he is right, for the most part.

But what girl doesn't want a little something on 2-14? Luckily for me, Katie is hosting a super cute L.O.V.E swap!

So go sign yourself up!  It is such a great way to meet and get to know even more wonderful bloggers!!

Thank you Jax  for letting me know about this super cute swap!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments: