Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ten on tuesday...

It's Tuesday; so, that means it's time for Ten on Tuesday hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings .




1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?

I know it is cliche, but I am most proud of my daughter. She is the best thing I have ever done!


2. How much did you weigh when you were born?

I was 7 pounds 3 ounces, and 21 inches long. Pretty average :)


3. What is your favorite perfume?

I actually don't wear perfume, but love me some baby majic baby lotion. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


4. How many siblings do you have?

7 --- yikes!


5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)

We are currently trying to decide on that. I am happy with just one, but lately have seriously been considering changing the number to two.


6. What’s the best class you took in college?

creative writing. so fun!


7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?

Red rover, red rover (send _______ right over) !


8. What character on Friends are you most like?

Definately Monica. Neurotic, controlling, OCD, but still likeable? Yep, that is definately me :)


9. Are you a phone person? (ie: Do you like talking on the phone?)

Guilty as charged.


10. What was the best vacation you ever took?

Definately my trip to San Fransisco, and it was actually "work"! Ha! It was such a beautiful city, and I really felt like I was in a different world!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun post! Can't wait to hear the decision about adding to the family!! :)

Jen said...

Just found your blog; it (and your family) are so cute! You have a new follower :)