Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thoughts....

About Boston...

• Where I have been for the last 24 hours.

•The airport I am currently in.

• The name of my future son if we should ever make up our minds on wether or not we should add to our family. ((hubs doesn't like this name---but I LOVE it.))

•The name that's on Ava's present ((I get her a t-shirt every time I travel for work...she loves them :). ))




Boston is beautiful!! I would love to come back and really spend some time in the city! I am grateful for a job that takes me to some pretty great places!


--Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

jill said...

love this! i wish i had a t-shirt too ... that's fab! have a SAFE SAFE SAFE trip home, friend. :)

Meredith said...

I think it's a fantastic name for a future kiddo! Ava is adorable, it'd be a shame not to give her an equally adorable sibling. Hehe! :)

Jax said...

I actually love the name Boston for a boy! And my mom used to bring me stuff back when she went anywhere.. meant SO much to me. :) Sorry I've been kinda blogger mia.. I'm back in action. I was getting overwhelmed with the internets.