Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

the good, the bad & the ugly...


the good:  i have a few vacation days scheduled for the next few months.
the bad:  work will be busy after those days are taken.
the ugly:  my first vacation day isn't scheduled until the end of march.

the good:  i have been making progress on the weight watchers program.
the bad: while my clothes are starting to be baggy, I'm still not ready to go down a size.
the ugly: i still have about 25 more pounds to go.

the good:  i get a three day weekend this weekend.
the bad: i have a to do list that is not ridiculously long.
the ugly:  a few items on said list? closets & baseboards. yuck.

the good:  i got my new glasses in and have been wearing them everyday.
the bad:  it has been a big adjustment, especially changing between my computer/reading to my driving glasses.
the ugly:  bifocals are so hard to get used to.  I've had major headaches at the end of everyday.

the good:  the weather here has been so warm.
the bad:  it has also been humid.  not great for my hair.
the ugly: on top of the humidity, my hair is in need of a cut/color.  why did i choose to lighten it again?

what is your good, bad and ugly thoughts today?

No comments: