Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits...

****First and formost, if your reading this in google reader, please come out and look at my fab new design!!! Jessica with Diamond Doll Design gave me a complete blog makeover! And the new name? She helped me there too! I've been wanting something a little more memorable than just " The Emerson's"! I LOVE it, and hope you do too! Jessica is currently running a special so head on over an look at all the wonderfull things she can do! ****

Like so many others, Ava & I had a "snow" or really an "ice" day today! Normally, I would have tried making it to the office, but the rail system was down & Ava's kindergarten and daycare were both closed (the first time in 8 years that her daycare has closed for weather---they are ALWAYS open)) so we stayed in the comfort of our warm home while Justin ventured to work.

We spent the morning in our pj's, robes & blankets just watching tv an cuddling!







After lunch I got motivated and did an overhaul of ava's room! Christmas was a wonderful time, but the aftermath requires the whole out-with-the-old and in-with-the-new cleaning frenzy! I also did some rearranging ;)












I covered her art storage center with some cute fabric. Eventually, she is going to need a "big girl" desk with drawers, but this works for now.






Girlfriend recieved some new "artwork" and insisted on displaying it in her room. I would only agree to use it on the doors! Ha!






Besides, she already has adorable artwork on her wall!






While Ava played dress up...






I was able to remove THIS from her room!






Yikes!! There is still a few things left to do, but it's progress!

Hope you guys had a fantastic Tuesday :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Again- LOVE the new look!
And love that diva and her mama! Glad you got an ice day!!! :)
Her room is too cute! My girls need their biz taken care of asap too... but just haven't felt brave enough yet! haha!

Jax said...

LOVING the new blog layout!!! The header and name are SO cute!!! :) And also digging how much you got done today! I feel like my day went downhill the moment my cable went back on...haha...

Sarah said...

Love the layout!!! Doesn't it feel sooooo good to clear all that stuff out?!?! We are doing that in EVERY room of the house and I love love love how it feels!! miss ya friend! have a great wednesday!!! xoxo

Meredith said...

I LOVE the new blog look! It looks great and Ava looks adorable as usual. :) Maybe I need to talk with Jessica... :)