Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Working girls...

Because of all the ice & snow, Ava was out of school four out of the five days this week! Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but because this storm was so bad, even her daycare closed! ((this is the first time it has EVER closed because of weather!)) That being said, Justin & I had to juggle who stayed home & who worked. Tuesday I stayed home. The first week of every month is crazy busy for me, so Justin took Wednesday & Thursday and the plan was that I would take Friday. Well, some unforseen things came up and I had to go into the office yesterday, so Ava came with me!

We were up and out of the house early (read- 6:15 a.m.) There was a fresh blanket of snow, so I had to be extra careful with my precious cargo :)






Ava was SO excited to be my assistant for the day :) She quickly learned how to work the fax machine and stapler :)






She was so good all day! She even took a 1 1/2 hour nap. We packed up about 4:45 p.m. to make the drive home. The highway was remarkably clear, but the side streets were still a mess. We made it home in time for a few pictures in the snow.


















There is nothing better than a great Friday with my girl :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kristy said...

This snow is OUT of CONTROL!!!!
Glad you girls had a good day and got home safe!!!
And seriously- Ava is the cutest thing ever! Xoxo