Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 5, 2011

the 'martha' hour...

Even though I needed to spend the morning cleaning and doing laundry, I opted for crafts instead:-)

First up, I made a little valentine's day craft with left over fabric and some chipboard letters!



Then I worked on a headband for me, and a little rosette clip for Ava.












I finished off by dressing up a picture frame...


Now we're off to lunch & the grocery store! Happy Saturday ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Martha freaking Stewart!!!
I have NO idea how you make those flowers- they so cute! I tried and mega-failed! ;)

Jax said...

Look at you, Ms Crafty! Love it!!! :) Good job!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a fun Saturday! :) Love the flowers! They are seriously adorable!