Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

baby it's cold outside...

What a great way to start the Holiday Season!  I love the cold weather-- it gives me an excuse to stop by Starbucks for a zebra hot chocolate :)

My tree has been up for two weeks, and I am just now getting around to posting about it!  I love our little tree. I don't have a ton of Christmas decor, but I am working on it ;)  Every year my Mom ((my whole family still lives in Ohio)) sends me a box with new holiday goodies.  This year I got snowflake ornaments and towels for the guest bath. 

Now on to the photos!!


The ornament tree is my newest addition, and I big pink puffy heart it!

The Santa plate my momma sent me last year.  I love this too :)


Santa and Baby Love!


3 comments:

Jax said...

Awww! So cute!!! I want to get my little tree up!!!! Love the santa photo! Adorable!!!

Meredith said...

I LOVE the ornament tree! So cool!

In This Wonderful Life said...

love all your Christmas decor!